Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Flotsam & Jetsam in Ringaskiddy


I drove out to Ringaskiddy on Sunday and here's a few pics of the flotsam and jetsam I found there. It's a coastal village just south of Cork city. WHAT did I find; well I found shells, rocks and pebbles, lots of them, small ones, big one, shiny ones, dull ones. I even collected some shells and brought them home. I found some wooden thing, and I'm not sure what it is, or was exactly. I also found seaweed and of course rubbish, though not too much really, just some old plastic bottles.

You can also see a video clip of the tide, coming and going as the tide does. I still find it amazing to see and to hear the swoosh of the tide. It's such a powerfull force, I suppose because you can't see how exactly the tide is rising and falling. It's mysterious really.



No comments:

Post a Comment