Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Old Head - New Money

I visited the town of Kinsale on Sunday 27th September '09. It's 25km from Cork and always draws a lot of tourists because of its highly polished appearance. Admittedly it does have colourful houses, lots of nice picturesque little narrow streets and small alleyways but I don't really see the attraction myself. Maybe I just wasn't ready for the experience!

Anyway these photos make it look good. I think. Included is one of the French prison and also the church where some of the victims of the Lusitania are burried.


After leaving Kinsale I headed to a beautiful place not far from Kinsale called the Old Head of Kinsale. This is a short clip of the amazing scenery at the Old Head of Kinsale. Unfortunately you cant walk around the Old Head as since 1997 it's a golf course. It's a shame really because it is lovely and wild.


No comments:

Post a Comment