Monday, July 20, 2009

On my travels - Budapest


I went on a bit of a mad crazy journey this summer. I started off by flying from Dublin to Budapest and eventually ended up in Damascus in Syria. I'll be writing about this journey over the next few days and will include a few photos and short videos - so that it's not toooooo boring.

Ok - so for starters, I had been really busy leading up to the journey (what with studying for final year university exams, the actual exams themselves and then finishing off my French dissertation). You get the picture - I was a little exhausted even before the journey.

Anyway I flew from Dublin, Ireland to Budapest, Hungary on 8th of June 2009. I went straight from the airport to the city center and to the train station (Keleti pályaudvar). Bought a return ticket to Istanbul costing about € 130.00, not bad considering the enormous distance. Don't know how long it is, but it's long.

No comments:

Post a Comment